Sunday, December 19, 2010

The back yard of the White House...gorgeous.
LOVE the Smithsonian...
Craig and I in front of the White House.
Why, hello Washington Monument!
Back lawn.
Pondering where to have dinner...
Malcolm Grow Medical Center...a place I spent a lot of time at as a 10 year old dealing with JRA. I missed my mommy when I drove by this place...

I was so excited to see this exit sign...memories...
We lived on Andrews AFB for 18 months or so when I was 9-10 years old...
Thought it would be fun to go by the old house to see where the magic happened...turned out it was condemned, ready to be torn down. Front door wide open and a total moldy mess inside...Didn't do much to rekindle childhood memories...
Here, I might be just on the verge of a panic attack- NOT AT ALL what I expected going back to a place I recalled as a child...


1 comment:

tracebizz said...

Full of Joy in Photo
cute child & beautiful mom..........