Thursday, March 17, 2011

Once again, I let time get away from me... Here are some recent pics of my handsome crew.
Kelan LOVES legos these days.
and grapes.
I saw this picture and it immediately reminded me of a picture I took of Jak when he was about 18 months old, so I couldn't resist finding it and posting it here as well (because it's so darn cute!!). Notice the hats...once a Laker's fan, always a Laker's fan.


Kai got beat up by the bushes in our front yard while playing football.
Here we are at the car wash and Kelan's all trying to pretend he's not super-excited because he LOVES the car wash.
And then the car wash started.

Kai in the car wash trying not to smile.
Our resident artist.
Kelan melon.
Jak is silly..
so, so silly...

Kelan and Kai have a complicated relationship...here swordfighting with pipe cleaners...

love, love, love...

2 comments:

Tanya Anguita said...

I'm so thankful that you post your pictures. It makes me feel like you're not so far away. :) I think about you all often. Hugs! T

Kirana Shop said...

emm loving....

hye prenz..
Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring
offer Price:US$37.97 per unit
Free Shipping valid untill 31/03/2011 so plz grab out now..

http://kiranabusanaonline.blogspot.com/2011/03/sterling-silver-oval-blue-topaz-ring.html