Friday, July 13, 2012

Kai comes home from Journey Camp

This makes me smile and cry at the same time. Kai had an amazing time this week at camp. He had his heart broken for those less fortunate and was simultaneously filled up with inspiring and life giving messages from some absolutely amazing youth leaders...I am so grateful that he was able to go and I'm also a little bit jealous, because it seems that he had such an amazing time... But, really the brother reunion was pretty special...These pictures absolutely melt my heart.

5 comments:

palig said...

Awwww so cute (: ♥

Web Designing Bangalore said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing wonderful thoughts.

hiburanbelia said...

nice blog. do visit mine http://hiburanbelia.blogspot.com/

Macuxi viajante said...

very cool the actitude....
My name is vivian, this is my blog....http://moviespopcorn.blogspot.com.br/

vuhelp said...

Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs