Thursday, December 03, 2009


Recently, Craig received a text photo of an empty frame on a wall and the subsequent explanation that this was where our family portrait belongs (we've never had one taken- gasp!). So we decided to try to get a good shot of the five of us over Thanksgiving weekend, and here are the best of our out takes.  (Thanks mom, for the effort, and we love you!!)

Camera's night setting not cooperating. 
Kelan and Jak not cooperating.
Jak "could not want to smile" and Kai has never said "cheese" with such vigor.
What's up Kelan??

Again with the night setting. 
Close...
One of these days we'll all look in the same direction, smile and not blink, simultaneously ;)

2 comments:

Steve and Ruth said...

Ok, I'll take the last one. 3 out 5 is the best we can do for now, but someday, soon, I hope you can get a pic of the fam with everyone looking, not making faces, Kai, and with Rebecca's face actually showing. Thanks for the pics, I especially love the one at night with the lights in the palm trees. We love and miss you guys soooooo much!!!!!

David Slagowski said...

I am interested in your blog, not especially for the pictures because I don't know you. However, the name is intriguing to me because my last name is Slagowski. I would like to hear from you if you have the inclination.